• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How to REALLY Worry Your Human.....

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Hi any Bunsters who may have sneaked on-line :D . Well, have I found a way to guarantee maximum attention from my human (AKA Jane!!) :wink: . First I went all quiet and depressed last evening :cry: and refused to talk with any-bun or eat my supper. :cry: :cry: Then, now you're gonna like this :wink: ....I blew my tum up to twice it's normal size whilst simultaneously (had to look that up in the dictionary!!) :roll: grinding my teeth. :shock: :shock: Impressive dont you think!! :D Human was sooooooo worried and stayed up all night with me. I got lots of tummy rubs. The only down side was Human stuck NEEDLES IN ME!!! :shock: :shock: I know, Iknow, but dont worry I am very brave and took it like a buck. :D Anyways, Human kept telling Freya, my Mum, that I was a poorly bunster and so I got lots of snuggles from my Mum too!! :D :D Eventually I realised poor Human was frantic with worry so during the 3.00am tummy rub I let out the most deafening ****!! :oops: :oops: Blimey, it even made me jump!! Human seemed pleased with me though :? ....she is rather odd!! :roll: :roll: Shortly after I produced what Human called supa-poops!! :D I decided it was time for a snack,having missed my supper, so had some scrummy hay and veggies. Human looks a wee bit jaded and claims she's too old to cope with all this anxiety and no sleep. :roll: No stamina that girl!! :roll: :roll: Off for some more hay now. :lol: :lol: Love Fred-Rabbit.
rabbits857.jpg

so they do! hubby and i have had many heated discussion and his blaming the smell on bump! he has been saying "bump pumped" and pointing at her so now i'll stop calling him a fibber.

OOOOh Fred rabbit you're so gorgeous I think you'll be forgiven for worrying your Mum so much! and I suppose it's better out than in!!!!! :lol:

cazza269 said:
I have it on good authority they do from a lady who owns 7 giant housebuns no less :lol:
Eeeeek..... :shock: just hope they dont all get... ermmmm... wind :oops: :oops: at the same time!! :lol: :lol: Jane and Bunsxx

I have it on good authority they do from a lady who owns 7 giant housebuns no less
Eeeeek..... just hope they dont all get... ermmmm... wind at the same time!! Jane and Bunsxx

:lol: :lol: yes can you imagine....BLEGHHHHHHH

JCO said:
cazza269 said:
I have it on good authority they do from a lady who owns 7 giant housebuns no less :lol:
Eeeeek..... :shock: just hope they dont all get... ermmmm... wind :oops: :oops: at the same time!! :lol: :lol: Jane and Bunsxx

It would certainly give you a light show if they did :wink: :lol: :lol: and Fred I see you are a BIB 8) and well done for doing a bum buster :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scoot said:
JCO said:
cazza269 said:

It would certainly give you a light show if they did :wink: :lol: :lol: and Fred I see you are a BIB 8) and well done for doing a bum buster :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ta Scoot!! :D Must say I am very proud of that ****!! :D The pitch and tone was just perfect with a subtle reverberation!! :lol: Gawd knows what caused the internal malfunction but dont think I want a repeat episode!! Off for some veggies now. Love Fred Rabbit xx (Special Agent for London BIBs) :wink: :wink:

What a naughy bun you are!! At least you are feeling better, and Jane I hope you got some sleep after that! I would be so worried and frantic I wouldn't sleep for a week :shock:

xxx

Excellent trick Fred. I've tried this in the past, but I have my hooman well trained now.
Agent Squidgy.

Back