• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tilly-May in the Snow.

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Here's my little babe in the snow, She went running to the door bless her, but Charlie was all snuggled up in his blanket, and wouldnt come out with even the maximum persuasion!! Also added a few of Venny at the end :D

Mummy, What IS this stuff? Its cold!!
P1010017.jpg

Hmm, Ill have a look then.
P1010020.jpg

Adventure over, I love snuggling with Mummys Sister.
P1010010.jpg

And Venny

Brrr, Bit Chilly!
P1010036.jpg

Hey Mum, WHere's Charlie?
P1010030.jpg

Hope you like em!!

Awww!!! Fab piccies! :thumb: Sophie is watching the snow through the window!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hi loopy lop where abouts in the west midlands do you live,
and where so all of you that are having snow today live i really want it to snow here but its bin no where near lv samxx

samoswin said:
hi loopy lop where abouts in the west midlands do you live,
and where so all of you that are having snow today live i really want it to snow here but its bin no where near lv samxx

I'm not far from Walsall!! Lots of snow here! :wink:

Thanks Everyone :D Charlie has since been outside with Tills, (on his harness, so didnt have enough hands for camera!) but while these 2 were out having fun, this is where he was . . . (notice he's in front of the cooker keeping warm)!

JustStuffrly016.jpg

Awwww, tilly what a cutie you are :love: Did you enjoy the snow??

And Venny seemed to enjoy it didn't he :wink:

Very cute piccies Becki xxxx

awww tilly-May looks just like my Splodge! I love snow never get much here though, all we get is sleet! :(

hehe thanks everyone! Tilly-May and Venster say thank you for all ur lovely comments, while charlie is lay on my knee reading this at the mo lmao!! :lol:

Back