• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Love is in the air.......

Sweetie

Mama Doe
do do do do do do Love is in theee aiiiirr!!!!!

Well, my little Denzil has found his soulmate - little Daisy!!!

We picked her up on friday afternoon and they have been inseperable since their first meet!!!

Heres a little piccie of the lovely little lady -

Daisy1.jpg

She isnt the one we went to get - shes the originals ones daughter. The very kind lady at B.A.R.K.S rescue in Banbury told us that the one we originally wanted, also called Daisy would be too messy for a house rabbit and would prefer to be homed as an outdoor bun so she asked us if we wanted her daughter, Clover. She was the most adorable little thing so we said yes. On their first meet, Denzil decided to say hello by humping her head which was one of the most embarrassing moments of my life!!!!! But, all calmed down and on the journey home they stayed snuggled up together in a cage in the back of the car.

Anyway, as I had been raving about Daisy all week, we changed Clovers name to Daisy.

I will post piccies of Denzil and Daisy together when I get a decent camera!!!

Who cares about the decent camera!! We want piccies nowww!!!!!!!! Im so pleased for you Holly she is georgous!!! XXX

Phill said:
Who cares about the decent camera!! We want piccies nowww!!!!!!!! Im so pleased for you Holly she is georgous!!! XXX

:lol: :lol: :lol: ive got some on my phone so hang on a mo!

Sweetie said:
Phill said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: ive got some on my phone so hang on a mo!

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

Come on piccies!!!!!

C'mmon Gel!!! :shock: :shock: Get those piccies posted!! :lol: :lol: Hello Daisy bun, you are a very pretty girl :D :D Jane and Bunsxx

Here goes - theyre off my phone so theyre not very good!

Here are the little lovebirds, snuggling up together before bed
daisyanddenzil.jpg

Daisy all stretched out looking pretty for Denzil
2.jpg

I think she`d had enough of him trying to woo her on this one so she turned her back on him :lol: :lol:
3.jpg

Daisy tucking in to some tasty food - pellets and hay :lol: :lol:
4.jpg

'Mommy!! Ive lost Denzil, where is he???'
5.jpg

'Dont tell her where I am, im having a little lie down, i need some rest, I cant keep up with these youngsters'
resting.jpg

Phill said:
OMG Holly they are sooooooo cute together!!!!

awww thanks Phil. Shes only 3 1/2mths old so is half the size of Denzil but hes sooooo protective of her. Its sooooo sweet watching them lick each other and cuddle up in their bed. Its the first time Denzil has ever actually slept in a proper bed! He normally just sprawls out anywhere! Daisy must be a good influence on him!

Oh so cute.......didn't realise they had rabbits still at b.a.r.k.s. from what I'd read in the local paper I thought they were only able to take in cats!!!! I travelled all the way to blue cross in burford to look at bunnies.....then again maybe it's good idea i didn't realise....cuz i'm not allowed another, so knowing there are bunnies needing homes in the same street as my friends lives!!!!!!!! oh well maybe one day....hope denzil and daisy continue to be soooo happy together :D

Awwww Holly! :love: :love: They look so cute! I bet you are really chuffed! I'm so glad that all went well for you! :D :D :D :D (And Denzil of course! :wink: )

They look like they will have many happy years together!!!!!! :thumb: Yay! :D

lou said:
Oh so cute.......didn't realise they had rabbits still at b.a.r.k.s. from what I'd read in the local paper I thought they were only able to take in cats!!!! I travelled all the way to blue cross in burford to look at bunnies.....then again maybe it's good idea i didn't realise....cuz i'm not allowed another, so knowing there are bunnies needing homes in the same street as my friends lives!!!!!!!! oh well maybe one day....hope denzil and daisy continue to be soooo happy together :D

They have lots of rabbits. The lady who is fostering them all, Mary, showed us quite a few of them. They are all absolutely gorgeous!!!

We saw these two, they are really fluffy and cute!
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=3918

This little chappy is soooooo adorably scruffy its untrue, couldnt resist a little stroke of him while we were there!!! He reminds me of Denzil when we had him.
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=3917

I hope these buns find homes soon

Oh Holly, what a cute couple!! It's so nice to see that they love each other so soon after meeting. I hope you're going to post more pics for us!

They have lots of rabbits. The lady who is fostering them all, Mary, showed us quite a few of them. They are all absolutely gorgeous!!!

We saw these two, they are really fluffy and cute!
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=3918

This little chappy is soooooo adorably scruffy its untrue, couldnt resist a little stroke of him while we were there!!! He reminds me of Denzil when we had him.
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=3917

I hope these buns find homes soon

Oh no don't tell me that :D me want, so tempted to go and visit!!!!!........................'must remember not allowed anymore' :cry: Do hope they find good homes

Back