• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

well done all my bunnies at swindon show 2day

Rexy bexy

Mama Doe
well im so pleased with all of them(not saying that im not always) they all went away winning some more than others but all did very well

in the Swindon Junior show i won
Best Rex with blueberry my Blue Otter Mini
Best lop who went on to win Best junior with dillon my chocolate otter mini lop

in the National Mini Rex Club i won best otter and best junior With my Black Otter blackberry (also came 5th in the grand challenge)

blackberry won two challenge certifiactes in both shows and a junior diploma

dillon won his challenge certifiacte and junior certicate of merit and junior lop diploma

blueberry won his junior rex dioloma

also sophie won best girls pet and 3rd overall best pet
flapjack won best adults pet and 2nd over all pet (moms pet)

this probs dont make sence but here are the pics

jf with prizes
fjbestadultpet.jpg

sophie with prizes
sophiebestgirlspet.jpg

dillon (without winnings as yet)
bestjuniorswindon.jpg

blueberry with prize cards(he is hiding)
blueberrybestjunrex.jpg

and star of the show blackberry with all her winnings (cant see all prize cards)
natminirexbestjunior.jpg

blackberrybestjun.jpg

got to be the best iv done so far at one show all in all came home with 28 prize cards and 6 rossets :D :D :D :D :D :D

becky

Oh well done becky - wotta lotta wins! :D Im surprised the gorgeous dillan got home with you and didnt get bunnynapped :wink:

sarsimp said:
Oh well done becky - wotta lotta wins! :D Im surprised the gorgeous dillan got home with you and didnt get bunnynapped :wink:

Thats cus he is spoken for!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

He is SOPHIE'S man! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

loopylop said:
sarsimp said:

Thats cus he is spoken for!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

He is SOPHIE'S man! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

awww well done, so manys bunny prizes in one day lol, of course we all know who the real winners are anyway .....

.... (the ones that are really loved lol), ;) mine an yours....

becki_moorcroft said:
awww well done, so manys bunny prizes in one day lol, of course we all know who the real winners are anyway .....

.... (the ones that are really loved lol), ;) mine an yours....

:D :D :D

Back