• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My First Ever Rabbit....

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.....Eleanor.Gone but NEVER forgotten. I knew NOTHING about buns when I bought her from PAH in 1998. :oops: :oops: The next day I went back for her sister.(Megan). Then the next day for the last sister(Beatrice). I would NOT buy from a Pet Shop now, but certainly dont regret buying Elie, Meg and Bea. Jane and Bunsxx
Scan10004.jpg

Aww, she was gorgeous Jane! My first two were from petshops also, and even though I know better now, I will never regret that decision I made when I saw them. If you dont mind me asking, how long was she with you?

xx

Charliesangel said:
Aww, she was gorgeous Jane! My first two were from petshops also, and even though I know better now, I will never regret that decision I made when I saw them. If you dont mind me asking, how long was she with you?

xx
Sadly only 4.5 years. I had to have her PTS because of a severe Pasteurellosis which became resistant to all antibiotics :cry: :cry: Jane and Bunsxx

Back