• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Evies babies...

You may remember I started a photo diary of my wee babies growing up. After a week of dropping Dad's very expensive camera....it kinda broke! So sorry to anyone who was following it.

Here's some rubbish photos I took on my camera phone of them at 5 weeks.

Chipples the cutest thing ever!
DSC00248.jpg
[/img]

Little Tilly
DSC00252.jpg

Howard!
DSC00258.jpg

and the naughty Lola who has been watching Mum very carefully and knows how to jump out of the run!
DSC002551.jpg

food time!
DSC002591.jpg

They were supposed to get their new giant 6ft hutch but it didn't turn up!

Awwwwwwwwwww so cute!! I love the way baby bunsters all cuddle up together. Are they the buns we saw piccies of in their nest....?? Jane and Bunsxx

I've just had a look at the other thread that you posted the 'baby' pics on and they are the cutest!

I saw my bun when he was a hairless worm at 2 days old and watched him turn into the beautiful hairy bun that I now have.

I think it has made him even more special to me as I saw him as a newborn! :love: :love:

1stattempt075.jpg

Well back from the vets today with bit of a suprise...

Tilly is infact a boy!
Howard is infact a girl!
Chipples is infact a girl
Lola is infact a boy!

I managed to get every name wrong. Hehe. I think Tilly will become 'Vince Noir' so he can be buddies with 'Howard'. :wink: I love the BOOSH.

Lola is going off to her new home at the weekend :( but I know she'll be well looked after.

Back