• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If You Have a Weak Tum Dont Look.......

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Well, after 'de-sludging' little Chloes bladder :shock: (have to manually express it!!) I thought why not share the result with others. :shock: I am known for my 'generosity'..... :lol: Well,we've had poop piccies posted so..... Imagin if this was allowed to build up inside a little Nethie for days on end...... :shock: :shock: All those with a delicate disposition look away now.... :lol: :lol: Jane and Bunsxx
rabbits851.jpg

Aspen'n'company said:
Is that all wee? Poor bunny, why exactly can't she control herself?
Thats the prob' she 'controls herself too well and doesn't 'empty' properly so gets a build up of sludge which would eventually form solid stones and may even affect her kidneys. Her she is!! Jane and Bunsxx
rabbits087.jpg

ah144 said:
aw bless!!jane how do you express manually?and how often do you have to do it?
...VERY CAREFULLY!! :D Buns bladders can easily rupture :shock: . I express her by very gently squeezing her bladder from the top and you can feel the sludge move down to the urethra.The fist wee to come out is quite clear but then the yucky thick stuff follows. :oops: :oops: I can feel when she is 'empty'. I have to do this most days and test the wee for infection if it looks/smells particularly grim!! :shock: She has not needed antibiotics for several months now :D :D She only gets pain if she has infection present....CYSTITIS.I use Buscopan for the pain as it is a muscle relaxant/analgesic and Baytril or Trimethoprim as an antibiotic. Jane and Bunsxx

Rallybunny said:
The pic doesn't work for me......probably a good thing, eh?
No, for some weird reason it's gone from my post too....??? :? :? Just a blank box with a lil' red cross in the top corner......?? :? :? Me no understand 'puters..!! :oops: :lol: :lol: Jane and Bunsxx

Back