• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Estelle look a pic of a Mouse and an Acorn and a Flint!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Mouse now 12 weeks old with a pair of specs to give idea of size
100_0306.jpg

and 2 from other family same age
Acorn
ACORN2.jpg

And Flint

FLINT.jpg

Just adding Mouse looks incredibly small on the pic but he's about the same as the others..it's just his head that is a bit on the small size...he's very cute and lively!

Aww he's lovely Jill. My favourite colour too :love: I'm not too worried about his size as Amber isn't overly big. If Alfie was his dad and he grows to that size then he would be a good size to go with Amber. I was thinking of getting an older male so they could be together straight away. I guess with Mouse I would have to wait till he is neutered? But i have a spare indoor cage he could live in till he's older. I'm having a very serious think about him :D

Aww they're lovely! Acorn looks just like my Bramble!

Flint looks so cuddle-able!! (if that's a word! :lol: )

Estelle said:
Ok think over, I want him! :D :lol:

Yayayayay!!

Another bun finds a forever home!!
So happy you have decided to give likkle Mouse a home too!
They all look sooooo adorable..

Lee, xx

:lol: :lol: I hope she doesn't! She's a very gentle bunny and had five babies of her own before I got her. I'm sure she'll be ok. I'll get them a large hutch or shed and they can both move in at the same time so its new to both of them :D

Back