• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie & Lavender photo session

BevBunny

Mama Doe
Some days trying to take decent pics of the buns just doesn't work, but for some reason I got some really good ones today........

Lavender: 'Oi, Mum, fuss me NOW!'
bunnies_Nov05006.jpg

Daddy loves his little girl very much.....
bunnies_Nov05009.jpg

Charlie: 'Honestly, it will all fit in. Munch, munch, munch.'
bunnies_Nov05010.jpg

Charlie: 'Slurp.'
Lavender: 'Oi, I'm on my way, don't you be giving him any fuss without me.'
bunnies_Nov05025.jpg

Charlie: 'Ooops, I'm a bit wet now.'
bunnies_Nov05026.jpg

Charlie: 'Its OK Mummy, I'll wash you.'
bunnies_Nov05029.jpg

I just love the last pic, my little man :D , I've been really worried about him recently cos his poo went really small and he had v smelly soft poo for several days, which he just seemed to get stuck all over him! Beings as he's 6, things like this worry me more! So, I cut his pellets down even more so he'd eat more hay, and put probiotics & apple juice in his water which means he's being drinking for england - he now has boulder sized poo and seems to be back to his lively little self.

OH......MY....... GAWD.... :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :shock: :shock:

Those pictures are SOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!! :love: :love:

They are all sooooo cute!!!!!!

Can't post anymore, gotta go look at those stunning piccies again! OMG, I just love your bunnies!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

what gooooooooorgeous piccies Bev :love:

Cord and I spent some time this afternoon with Bev and Steve and heard all about Charlie's and Lavender's antics... they sound to be just the cuuuuuuutest and we cannot wait to meet them!

Lee, xx

Back