• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Duke! AFTER PHOTOS ADDED!

anon101

Banned
Here are some photos of the gorgeous Duke! We picked him up from the lovely Elaine today. I am fostering him for Adele until his neuter op then he will be going to live at the Guardian Angels Sanctuary to be bonded with a friend. :D

These photos are before his BIG haircut!

Look at those tassels on his ears! :D (Don’t worry Adele there still intact! :) )

DSCN2495.jpg

DSCN2496.jpg

DSCN2497.jpg

I will be taking some more photos tomorrow of him with his new haircut. :wink:

Louise

Re: Duke!

ellepotter said:
Look at those tassels on his ears! :D (Don’t worry Adele there still intact! :) )

DSCN2495.jpg

DSCN2496.jpg

DSCN2497.jpg

Oh Louise, he is absolutely gorgeous :love: The BEFORE photos are fantastic, I cannot wait to see the(AFTER) photos of Duke donning his new hairstyle :wink: :) I so glad you left his tassles :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks so much for being Dukes foster Mum, I know you are working your magic with him already.
I bet Elaine is missing him though :? , he sounds so very friendly and snuggly :wink: :)
Please give him a kiss goodnight from me.
XXX

:shock: :shock: :shock: Look at him :shock: :shock: :shock:
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

I can't wait to see the after pics :D

He is lovely, the poor boy all mattedup like that. I am glad his ears still have tassels.
I hope he looks good after the haircut and I bet his coat will grow back all beautiful!

Ahhh :shock:

That is one fuzzy bun!!! Never seen anything like that, so have you done his hair now? Well, he is very cute either way :wink:

xxx

JCO said:
rabbits021.jpg
..Maggie says 'you wanna come share my bucket Dukey-Babe ...?':wink: :wink: What a fuzzy bunster!! Jane and Bunsxx

Awwww!!! What a cute little pic! Sophie says can she come too??!!!! :lol:

OK here are the after photos! :D

He looks a bit rough and ready but he should grow into his new hairstyle in a week or two and I will be able to trim the odd bit here and there to make him look tidier. :)

Duke didn’t think much of posing this morning so I have picked the best shots out of a rather poor bunch.

DSCN2499.jpg

DSCN2501.jpg

DSCN2506.jpg

DSCN2507.jpg

Louise

ellepotter said:
OK here are the after photos! :D

He looks a bit rough and ready but he should grown into his new hairstyle in a week or two and I will be able to trim the odd bit here and there to make him look tidier. :)

Duke didn’t think much of posing this morning so I have picked the best shots out of a rather poor bunch.

DSCN2499.jpg

DSCN2501.jpg

DSCN2506.jpg

DSCN2507.jpg

Louise

arh louise he looks like a wee lamb! :D but why have you chopped off all his hair? (especially i this weather brrrrrr.... :lol: ) i thought angoras where supposed to look like that and just be bedded on to something that wouldnt stick to there hair and be groomed regular? :D

Eve x

Eve,

Angora’s are incredibly high maintenance and if they’re not going to be used for showing it’s much easier to keep matt/tangle free when kept short. I keep my own Angora x Ted clipped like this. I believe they are also much happier when their coat is short as they have more freedom of movement and can groom themselves easier.

Duke is an indoor Rabbit at the moment; he’s got a good coat underneath all that fluff and he has got plenty of bedding so I doubt he’s going to get cold! :D

Louise

Back