• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dudley in his winter house

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
Here is a little pic I took today of Dudley in his little winter shed.

e0464dcc.jpg

No he just hops up there himself! I only saw him do it today for the first time and have to say I was fairly surprised. I might make him a little set of steps though :D

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! He is so tiny! (Compared to sophie anyway! :lol: ) He is really cute!!!!! :love: :love:

hi

Aww - lovely shed and lovely nethie - that's a big jump :shock:
At the mo I have Tia's area of the living room blocked off with a 16" high piece of wood - so far she hasn't realised what her back legs are capable of! :lol:

He looks just like my Blueberry :D

Nethies are often great jumpers and climbers. They get everywhere :roll: You can flip the end of that cage inside instead of on top, and tie it up, then put something on top of the cage in case he jumps up there - and if he can jump onto the hutch he can jump up there too :roll: I heard of someone's rabbit badly injuring themself by jumping onto a ferplast cage, you wouldn't want him to do that.

Thistle, my other Nethie, made it 5ft up once, on top of a pile of two hutches and on top of the bale of hay that was on top, by scrambling on varous things. It is lucky he didn't kill himself :?

Hey Alison,
I think little Dudley should have his own fan-club! That would teach the 'his ears are too long' breeder!!!! He is so gorgeous. Mia and Mea send him their love and bunny kisses.....
Nicola x

Back