• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ebay hutches

Yep, with all the posts about cage/hutch sizes neing sold I thought it would be handy.

I've voted for it as being useful. :)

(Not sure what happens to the votes, but I voted none-the-less) :lol:

Thanks :D They're a new thing I think. On some of the pages they flag them up in the search results, they're not doing that at the moment but I hope they might so people find it more easily :)

Tam

/

I voted too BUT Tamsin have you seen what is highlighted alongside your guide....a rabbit trap for controling nuisance pests! :shock: :cry: Oh dear.....

I noticed but they are live traps so won't harm the bunnies. I was actually thinking they might be quite handy for rescues trying to round up strays :oops:

Hiya tam
Im struggling to find a 2ft high hutch most ive found are only 18 inches high is that not tall enough?

That's fine so long as they have access to an area that is taller. It depends on the bunnies but I know 18" is pushing it for my two to be able to stand up on their backlegs on lookout. My two are on the small side of average. Lops don't need as much height though, no sticky up ears :D

Back