• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Member - Kirsty

Belly Jaby

New Kit
Hey, i'm a 15yr old girl from South Ayrshire, Scotland.

Currently only have one Bunny - Sugar my 4 and a half yr old Netherland dwarf boyo! He's an indoor Bunny although goes out daily when supervised in the garden in the summer. He lives in my bedroom but has the run of the house in the evenings.

Digitalpictures026.jpg

And previously my sister had Oakley, who she lost interest in! With my help we managed to find her a fantastic new home, with *drum roll* Phill on this site!

Thank you for giving her a second chance phill! *rounds of applause*

Hi Kirsty and welcome :wave: , welldone for doing the best by Oakley by the way :wink: I just love your Sugar's little face :love:

It's so nice to see younger people on here (OMG I'm old enough to be your mum :shock: )

Hi Kirsty :wave: Sugar is just yummy, I love nethie faces, they just look so unimpressed all the time :lol: :lol:

Hi Kirsty, I'm Joodee_Bee from Pet Web Site!
I'm so glad it was your Oakley I was reading about on here too, well done Phill for being the lovely lady who took her in!

Belly Jaby said:
Thanks guys!

Loopylop - Me too! It originated from some rather random discussions on a "Mini Belly Jaby farm"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Random discussions are always the best :wink: I have many! (but thats usually cause I get confused easily and end up off topic!) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:wave: hello and welcome from another Ayrshire lass {Irvine originally, although i am not really a lass, a wee bit over 40!} my Hamish, seal point mini lop is from Ayr, live in Yorkshire now but will be back up to Scotland over Christmas. Enjoy the forum :D

Back