• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another picture of lily

fifi0529

Alpha Buck
This is lily after she had been running up and down the stairs non-stop for about 15 mins. It obviously tired her out as she flopped at top of the stairs and stayed like this for ages. The rest did her good as she was running back up and down stairs again. She's nuts!

100_1369.jpg

Fiona & Tired Lily xxx

Well hello Lily :wink: :wink: 8) :p :p :p your a bit of allright :wink: Do you have a man in your life :?: If not 8) you have now :wink: :lol: :lol:

Very very cute! I have 2 dutches myself, and they are incredibly naughty - climbing up the stairs, going in all the bedrooms, leaving little gifts for us........... :lol:

Thanks everyone. I will try and get pics of her actually running up & down the stairs but she is so quick. When I go to check on her she hides under the clothes horse. She thinks if she can't see me, I can't see her. She has only recently become brave enough to run up the stairs and its her fave new activity (and she leaves us little presents everywhere too! :roll: )

Fiona & Lily xxx

ps for scoot, :love:

Scoot said:
Well hello Lily :wink: :wink: 8) :p :p :p your a bit of allright :wink: Do you have a man in your life :?: If not 8) you have now :wink: :lol: :lol:

where does the boy get his chat up lines from????

Scoot love, you have to woo the ladeeez, smooth talkin' an all that, not dive in feet first :?

Hi Fiona what a lovely bunster. Just noticed you live in East Kilbride, my sister lives there in Calderwood 8) .

Back