• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blind Bernie Bunny.......AWAKE!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I have posted some piccies of her before but she's always been flat out and sound asleep. Here she is prooving she has another favorite hobby......EATING....!! :roll: :D :D Jane and Bunsxx
rabbits850.jpg

JCO said:
I have posted some piccies of her before but she's always been flat out and sound asleep. Here she is prooving she has another favorite hobby......EATING....!! :roll: :D :D Jane and Bunsxx
rabbits850.jpg

Hello Sweetheart :wink: do you want to come here and share my HAY 8) :wink:

Scoot, you don't have hay :roll: :roll: It gets wrapped around your leg and you get all of a tangle :roll: :roll: :roll:
The boy gets worse :roll: :roll: :roll:
On another note, Bernie looks very similar to our Chubby and he has trouble with his eyesight too :?
She's ever so pretty :D

Awww what a cutie!! Did you post of a picture of her all flopped out in her litter box? If that was her, she looks like she is such a chilled out bun!

xx

Jaypot said:
Scoot, you don't have hay :roll: :roll: It gets wrapped around your leg and you get all of a tangle :roll: :roll: :roll:

Spoil sport :lol: :lol:

Scoot said:
Jaypot said:

Spoil sport :lol: :lol:
Awww ne'mind Scoot!! Bernie sends you lots of Snuggles!! :love: Jane and Bunsxx

Back