• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elroy

jemma010

Banned
My Baby Elroy Died this morning in my arms. It was so sudden he was fine 45 mins earlier. He went limp and cold he took his last breath and looked at me.

Now his over the bridge in that wide open field playing in the long grass.

I cant stop crying I keep thinking it was something i had done or given him.

I'm so sorry for you loss. Please don't blame yourself though, I'm sure you did everything you could to help.

Binky free Elroy xxxx

Elroy was wonderful he had been a major part of our lives for the last 3 years, since the same month we both moved out of our parents houses actually - so hes always been there every waking hour (and a fair few hours where i was supposed to be asleep!!!) He was great in every way, stroppy as a lop can be but still enjoyed a good nose and ear rub. God forbid I wanted to open the fridge or eat my food in peace - he was under my feet and in my way the whole time - constantly on the scavenge, I think he may have been a cyotee or jackle in a past life. ow many times I nearly fell over laughing as he made his run accross the kitchen wita whole cabbage somehow hanging on to it with his teeth.

I know hes up there now looking down on us, he will have a corner of a sofa in his mouth or be digging on a carpet - looking down on me laughing as I cant tell him off now, hes free to do all that naughty stuff he seemed to enjoy so much.

I miss him so much, we all do.

Thank you elroy for the time we had with you.

what lovely memories you must have of him. He was obviously very happy and much loved.
Binky free little Elroy.

Back