• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Name Unknown...(posthumously named 'FREEDOM')

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
(also see post in General Chat..'Feel Soooo Bad')...Dear little Lop Bunny I am so sorry I was too late to help you. The people who did this to you should rot in H-E-L-L. Binkey Free over The Bridge little one, no-one will EVER hurt you again. You are forever safe and will have many friends in our Bridge Bunnies. I am so,so sorry. Lots of Love Jane and Bunsxx

Rest in peace little bun.. may the angels keep you company.
You're safe now.

Jane, I'm so sorry.

Sarah xx

Sweet dreams little bun, may you rest in peace and binky free in the long grass in the winter sun.

May you keep an eye on Jane and ensure that the winter sun shines on her. She would have done everything she could have to have kept you comfortable if she had not been too late.

Janice

jrn1310 said:
Sweet dreams little bun, may you rest in peace and binky free in the long grass in the winter sun.

May you keep an eye on Jane and ensure that the winter sun shines on her. She would have done everything she could have to have kept you comfortable if she had not been too late.

Janice

Ditto to that :cry: :cry:

I'm really sorry Jane :cry:

Binky free little Bunny.
Enjoy the sunshine and flowers and all the other lovely friendly bunnies there who will look after you.

Jane loved you even in death and cleaned you up and and is making sure you are safe in her garden whee no one can ever hurt you again.

Jane you are an angel to have taken care of him like that.
To make sure he was all beautiful to go to the Bridge.
You prbably gave him more love in those few minutes than he had had in his entire life.

Thinking of you Jane.

Bibky free little bunny. Flopsy, Patch and Nougat will be looking out for you, as will all the other bridge bunnies.

Have a ball, little one, and those awful people who did this to you will have their come-uppance! Run in the lush green fields and feel the sunshine away from this horrid world that you left. Be happy sweet one.

Michele said:
Binky free little Bunny.
Enjoy the sunshine and flowers and all the other lovely friendly bunnies there who will look after you.

Jane loved you even in death and cleaned you up and and is making sure you are safe in her garden whee no one can ever hurt you again.

Jane you are an angel to have taken care of him like that.
To make sure he was all beautiful to go to the Bridge.
You prbably gave him more love in those few minutes than he had had in his entire life.

Thinking of you Jane.

i'll second that

Her spirit found a loving home at the end Jane.

Sleep tight, sweet dreams and run free little one.

Martin+Pam

This is just so sad Jane, poor little baby. But you did your very best at the end. Binky free Freedom...now at peace

Back