• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm Gettin' to be Boring Now.....

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
But I do have 31 Buns to take piccies of!! :D This little chap is Leo and he is Soooooo timid. He was badly treated by some kids who shut him in a wheelibin and closed the lid. :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: Fortunately the bin men found him before tipping the bin into the crusher truck.....Jane and Bunsxx
rabbits837.jpg

we will NEVER get bored of seeing your rabbits and thats a pomise jane!

he looks like my bracken i love the googles!

He's lovely, and so lucky to have escaped from the bin lorry :( No wonder he is timid after being treated like that.

...... :oops: :oops: :oops: :D !!! No best not to ask!! My house is...ermmmmm....converted to accomodate the needs of Bunsters......Exit stage right one now 'Ex' O/H!! :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: Jane and Bunsxx

:lol: JANE!! so thats how to make John leave if he continues to hack me off....move LOADS o' buns in......hmmmmmm

as for bored...NEVER your bunnies are so pretty :D

Coby need a wife, Coby needs a wife, ee i adio Coby need a wife :D

What a gorgeous boy Jane - he had a lucky escape didnt he :shock: Little toerags :evil:

Awwww, Leo is so cute!!! Poor bunny, not having a good start in life. Well, at least he is with you now safe and sound! I keep forgetting though Jane ( :oops: ) do you keep all the rabbits you rescue or do you try to adopt some out?? Just wondering...being a bit nosey today :roll: :D

xxxxxxxxx

i love seeing pics of your buns
but how could someone throw him away like they do rubbish
makes me so angry :evil:

Charliesangel said:
Awwww, Leo is so cute!!! Poor bunny, not having a good start in life. Well, at least he is with you now safe and sound! I keep forgetting though Jane ( :oops: ) do you keep all the rabbits you rescue or do you try to adopt some out?? Just wondering...being a bit nosey today :roll: :D

xxxxxxxxx
Good Morning America!! :D I do not re-home any of the buns I take in cos most of them have 'special needs' either physical :cry: or psychological :cry: and I want to be 100% certain they will NEVER be rejected again!! :D Jane and Bunsxx

That is the most gorgeous bunny. I want to give him a big squidge. Thank God he was found, I bet he feels really safe with you now. :love:

:shock: 31 BUNSTERS :shock:

Do you go on holiday and if you do what do you DO?!!!!

You must have a big bun routine - ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Back