• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hobbes pout!

Estelle

Wise Old Thumper
This is one of my favourite pictures of my cutie Hobbes. I love his little pout. This was taken last year when he had helicopter ears, before the snip snip made them droop :? :lol:

hobbespout.jpg

Awwwwwwwwww! I love the ears!!!! Shame they drooped! :shock: :lol: :lol: I didnt know the snip could do that to boys ears! :shock: :? :lol:

loopylop said:
Awwwwwwwwww! I love the ears!!!! Shame they drooped! :shock: :lol: :lol: I didnt know the snip could do that to boys ears! :shock: :? :lol:

Me neither... is that common?
Does it apply to girliebuns too?

We are adopting Poppy from Jill this weekend, and she definitely seems to have less helicopter-type ears than she used to.....

Lee, x

When i bought him at 8 weeks old both his ears were sticking up, he had 3 brothers all with lop ears but I wasn't keen on lops at the time (I love them now though) so thats why I picked him. When he was 10 weeks one ear started to droop, he had one up and one down for weeks. By the time he was 4 months old the other had started to droop and after his neuter op he was a propper lop eared rabbit :D

Ears up!
earsup.jpg

Ears down!
cutiehobbes.jpg

Wow! Reeeeally didn't know there could be such a dramatic change!
But whether they are up, down or helicoptering around, Hobbes (and Phoebe and Amber) are just gorgeous bunsters!!

Lee, x

Back