• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay and Indoor cages

JLW

New Kit
Does anyone live in Staffordshire who knows where i can get some decent hay for my bunny to eat, he won't eat ordinary hay and hasn't had any for a while now and i need to cut his food down and feed him more hay. I know his digestion is fine cause he eats loads of veg to compensate for his lack of hay!!

also i need a nice indoor hutch for the winter, anyone know anywhere?
i would really appreciate your reply as i'm not willing to pay pets at home prices. currently ebay browsing for hutches atm!!lol.

If your bunny wont eat hay.. rather than him not having any at all you could get some dried grass from petshops for him to have. Mine dont eat much hay at all as its not great from petshops.. but i have found they love dried grass.

As Tamsin says.. if u want a nice indoor cage a dog crate is great. I got mine on ebay for £50.. delivery is quite a bit but i found one local to me so went and picked it up myself.

Back