• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonnie (daddy's little girl)

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
We took Bonnie in just over 13mths ago she had been found wondering and handed into my vets. From the minute we picked her up she was always David's bunny, She would only settle down at night if her daddy said good night to her and always new when he was about has she would ***** her ears and look for him. She was one of the most gentle buns you could ever imagine up until last week when she started to bite me for know reason and now she has gone and in no pain.

Her & Pepper will now be tormenting each other and Gizmo will be trying to keep the peace as he always did.

Run free Bonnie and give hugs to all the others who have passed over the bridge.
Love always mummy & daddyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh no, I'm so sorry. I know she will be forever in your hearts and will be deeply missed.

Rest in peace Bonnie, Binky free xxxxxxxxx

(((((((HUGS)))))))))

Oh Kay we are so very sorry, sending you big hugs and lots of love.

Bonnie you leave for the bridge with your heart so full of love, you are off to meet old friends and make new and you will be loved and taken care of always, no pain just long lazy days in the warm sun, chasing your friends and eating the endless food. Rest easy and take with you all our love to the bridge bunnies, so many beautiful ones there who are missed everyday.

Bonnie sounds such a lovely bunny and will be sorely missed. Just think on the fun she will be having now and pain free.

fawn.jpg

Thank you to everyone for all your kind words. I tried to tell David last night what you had all wrote and he said 'Don't tell me yet' lifted his head and he was crying. Thats why I love him so much as he cares as much as me for all the bunnies we have and he never says NO when I take another in.

Oh Kay, so sorry to hear your news about Bonnie :(
Bonnie had a wonderful life with you, take comfort in that.
Lots of love and hugs
XX

Back