• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My wee Pele cat has gone to heaven

My darling little Pele-puss cat passed awy in her sleep last night in her favourite spot cosied up next to the radiator - she was 16.

Pele was a beautiful tabby cat with a lovely white bib and socks and was such a sweetheart - we rescued her when she was only 7 weeks old. When Colette was a baby Pele used to sit snuggled up in one of my arms and Colette was in the other - she adored Colette so much.

We lived in the country and Pele turned into a real mouser - only trouble was she was not so good at the kill and they kept escaping. we would wake up in the mornign to find her rooted to the spot and would then spend the day trying to find whatever she had brought in :roll: One time we watched her trying to stalk a pheasant which was twice her size - at the last moment she sussed that the bird was bigger than her and then she stalked off with a look of "honest I wasn't doing anything" on her face.

When my husband and split up she lived with him and I know he is so sad as well - she was such a good wee girl.

Darling Pele, you brought us all so much love and cuddles and we all loved your happy purr and the way you played with your toys - especially your cuddly marty mouse. I know you were tired and I am glad that you were not in any pain. I hope you had a happy dream last night and that when you woke up you were a young pussy cat once more and were able to play and run and jump. I am sure there is lots of long grass for you to hide in and I hope you make lots of new friends.
Please remember us darling and we will carry you in our hearts till we meet again. Mummy, daddy and Colette love you so much and our lives will be sad without you. Take care sweetheart. Love Mummy xxxxx

Auntie Pam I am ever so sorry to here your Meow has gone to the bridge :( But at least you gave her a good life and had lots of fun together :)

Run free Pele.

You lived a long and much loved life.

You went in your favourite spot, by the warmth of the radiator.

Enjoy the Bridge Pele.

Aaaaw, Pam. :cry: Run free sweet little Pele, 16 years is a lifetime, you are bound to miss her, I am so sorry.....

So sad that you have lost your beloved Pele. She must have just closed her eyes after being with you and woke up at the beautiful Rainbow Bridge. Isn't that exactly what you would wish for her? 16 years is a very long time and you will have so many happy memories. Not easy I know.....

Those we hold most dear
never truly leave us... they live on
in the love they brought
into our lives.

cod1.gif

Back