• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stunning silver lion head lady - Twickenham

janice

Wise Old Thumper
Friendly stunning silver lion head lady-bun seeks kind gentleman or toy boy for quiet evenings in and shared meals around the food bowl. Been abandoned in the past so in search of permanent relationship with loving family.

meganlg.jpg

megansm.jpg

Megan was found wandering the streets and was handed over to ARC by kind people who felt she deserved better than living rough. She is now neutered and it is believed that she is a young lady-bun.

If you would like more details or are interested in adopting Megan please pm donna-arc or ring 020 8755 1807

Janice

Almost the splitting image of Misty by the look of it!

Hopefully she will find the man she is looking for.

Janice

She looks gorgeous!

If she's been neutered, I could certainly give her a home immediately with my Silver Netherland Dwarf "Nico"! I've been looking for a girlfriend for him for a while now! Nico is 1 year old with piercing blue eyes and has a great personality!

The only problem being, I would need to get her to West Yorkshire! Perhaps, a bunny run could be arranged?

Nico lives in a 2 storey hutch with a run attached and lives a very pampered life, so it would be wonderful to get him a little girlfriend, so they can snuggle up together! :wink:

Kind Regards

Carol

jrn1310 said:
Almost the splitting image of Misty by the look of it!

Hopefully she will find the man she is looking for.

Janice

Misty found her man in Smokie my rex. He is huge compared to her but they love one another :love: :love:

They do look lovely together.

Misty has been vaccinated against Myxie this morning

Janice

EDIT Rather Megan has been vaccinated this morning, all these buns beginning with M are getting me well confused.

Thanks Carol!
She has actually been offered a home with two other rabbits and we are trying them together - but it's not going very well, so it looks like she might be available for you. It's not her that's the problem it's the other two, even though they are very young they are being very feisty towards her and ganging up.
If this doesn't work let's hope we can sort out a bunny run.

Oh dear, sorry Carol, it looks like she will be going off to the other home she has been offered.
Come on folks, lets find a bunny like Megan in Yorkshire!

Hi there,

No problem at all, really pleased that "Megan" has found a good home! I'm sure I'll find a little lady for "Nico" soon. I've just bonded my black Lop "Scout" with another rescue rabbit, an Agouti which I've called "Bambi". She was extremely timid at first, but a couple of weeks have now passed and she's finding her confidence, she gradually bonded with "Scout" and now she's allowing me closer too, which is great! It's wonderful to see them with their bunny friends!

Kind Regards

Carol :)

That is interesting, never knew that. Is there a site which has different colours on, as I do have to admit I am very poor on being able to describe colours :oops:

Janice

Back