PDA

View Full Version : HOPE NOT EATING

bunnymadhouse
21-11-2005, 09:39 PM
Oh no just when we thought we d passed danger point Hope has stopped eating . noticed she didnt look her usual lively self last night . then this morning she hadnt eaten much of her food . shes been very quiet all day and has only eaten a bit of carrot all day.. hasnt drunk either .

i ve just had to syringe some soaked pellets and avipro down her and if shes still not eating in morning she ll have to go to vets .

i m so fed up she was doing so well . had put on 1 kg in the 4 weeks shes been with us too.

So thats hope not eating , rolo with an abssess and jaffa been in for a dental , and thats just in the last 7 days . just added up and in the last month we ve been to the vets 9 times not including neutereing and vaccs . :shock:

elve
21-11-2005, 10:08 PM
oh poor Hope :( Has she been wormed? (Worms can mimic stasis)

When Zinneia went like this the other day I mixed a crushed raspberry rennie rapize with an asprin, some probiotic and a crushed bromelain tablet, in 100ml water - she loved the raspberry taste, had a few ml and after an hour really perked up - I think the sugar in it helped her too - Good luck with Hope and keep us posted :)

Loppyju
21-11-2005, 10:58 PM
:shock: :shock:

Awww Luv,Hugs n Nose Rubs to :love: Hope :love:

HS
21-11-2005, 11:35 PM
Oh no! Come on Hope, we all think you're wonderful! Start eating properly again please. Sending lots of snuggles

bunnymadhouse
22-11-2005, 12:05 AM
haa nose in food bowl . (holds breath and hopes for more than a sniff) :shock:

Aspen'n'company
22-11-2005, 01:12 AM
Poor bunny! Have you tried Banana or Strawberry?

bunnymadhouse
22-11-2005, 02:41 PM
thank goodness hope seems much brighter this morning . shes eating abit by herself although not nearly as much as usual so i ll hold off the syringing from now. most importantly shes drinking normaly today , yesterday she wouldnt drink at all.

elve ,
no she hasnt been wormed but she will be at end of this week just to make sure.

Angie

Bunnysam
22-11-2005, 02:52 PM
Glad she is feeling better. Its such a nice sight when they start eating their hay.

Have you tried those rescue sachets you can get from the vet which you syringe? When you make them up they resemble a green mess.

Keep us posted x

(... and more pictures when you get a mo in between vet visits (!!) pleeeeeeeeeease :D )

sarsimp
22-11-2005, 03:58 PM
Come on Hope sweetheart - get eating - youve been doing so well dont stop nowxx

elve
22-11-2005, 08:45 PM
glad she's perked up a bit - they do have their 'off' days :)

bunnymadhouse
22-11-2005, 11:30 PM
well ...just like to say whatever the problem ...its gone.
Hope is at this moment running madly around my bedroom and jumping on and off my bed :shock: . definatly eating...my carpet :shock: :shock: :shock: , my BED :shock: :shock: , my slippers, my FEET :roll: ..need i say more .
little madam scaring me like that.

Angie :D

Loppyju
23-11-2005, 12:30 AM
YAY, Keep up the good work Hope :love:

sarsimp
23-11-2005, 11:23 AM
Hurray for Hope :D