• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello... I'm also a newbie :)

lynda_m

Warren Veteran
Hi, I'm Lynda and I live in Coventry.

I have been incredibly unlucky with bunnies in the past but I love them soooo much that I keep on trying. Things were going great with my lovely bunny George who I got in April... but sadly he died not too long ago, apparently, he had a stomach bacterial infection that is not uncommon in babies/young bunnies.

I miss him lots so will be looking at adopting 2 lovely bunnies through this website in the next few weeks. (Have you seen the thread on Hope and Scottie... they look gorgeous!)

Would love some tips on how to make a bunny a house bunny as although we did let George run around our living room a fair bit, he never let us catch him again!

I also have a little hamster called Basil and 4 fishies :D

Hello Lynda :wave:

So glad to hear you're planning on giving a lovely home to some rescue bunnies :D Just in case you didn't realise, in addition to this forum, there is a lso a search database here: http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/search_form.asp

There are absolutely loads of gorgeous pairs of bunnies looking for homes so I'm sure you'll find the perfect pair in no time at all!

Yes, I do miss little Georgy... The avatar pic is of George, only a small pic but its all I've worked out so far!

Thanks for the welcomes and website addresses :)

I have already had a look on the search, the only problem is they are all too cute! Would be nice to get a pair that are already bonded but because my family are all very busy at the moment we won't be going to the rescue centre for another couple of weeks yet... but will keep you posted as to when I get my new bunnies

Back