• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Pics of Poppy..just for Mr Binks

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
First one Poppy snuggled on a cushion
Poppysnuggle.jpg

This one was her looking up when she was on my lap having some one to one cuddle time :D
Pop.jpg

Hope this keeps you going Lee! x

aiieeeee!!

i am about to pop with excitement!!!

she is just soooooooo very cute and i can only hope it will be almost love at first sight for Mr Binks and Poppy!

The bun run is happening this weekend -- thanks sooo sooooo very much to Mikeymoo, Bevbunny and HoneyBunny for all their help is making this all come true!

Does this mean Poppy is a leeeettle bit of a lap bunny??
Mr Binks seems almost certainly glued to the ground :D

And she's grown into her helicopter ears :lol:

I just love her already!

Lee, x

/

She does like a fuss but also can be very lively when the mood takes her! :shock: she will put new life into Mr Binks!! :lol:

Watch out Mr Binks - are you still in training? Here comes Poppy and shes out ta get ya!! :lol:

Ooooh I think this is the best love story ever :love:

sarsimp said:
Watch out Mr Binks - are you still in training?
If Mr Binks were to answer he'd tell you "Most definitely, yes!" and nod his head.. but the truth is I caught him napping on the job:

img_2095.jpg

He must be pretty pooped from all the exercise!!

sarsimp said:
Ooooh I think this is the best love story ever :love:

awww.. thanks sarsimp!

Mr Binks hasn't ever even met another bunster, so we are rather nervous about the bonding process -- even thinking of taking some days off work for it! would hate to miss the moment they snuggle and groom for the first time :D

But I guess you're never too old for love and here's holding thumbs and paws that it pans out!

I sure know I already love her :D

Lee, x

Aspen'n'company said:
How sweet! She looks like a cuddly bun! :love:

Oh i do hope so :)
Can't wait to give her a cuddle and a nose rub!!

(erm... could you tell me what the key press is for the smily with the hearts... doesn't seem to be in my list of emoticons ;) )

Lee, x

podlet said:
(erm... could you tell me what the key press is for the smily with the hearts... doesn't seem to be in my list of emoticons ;) )
Click on "View more Emoticons" ;-)

The tag you are looking for is : love : (just remove the extra spaces between the colons and love)...

Grrrrrrp!

heheheh!! :D :D

Certainly didn't think it would be Cord replying to that!

But if you're still around, methinks you should post the little photoshopped pic of Binks and Poppy.....

Think it shows that we are eager to meet her and bring her home this weekend??

Lee, x

podlet said:
you should post the little photoshopped pic of Binks and Poppy.....
:oops: It's only a quick mock-up and still requires a lot of proper work to balance the colours and blend Poppy properly into the picture..

binks_poppy.jpg

Very good - I love messing about on photoshop (im no good though :( )Wont be long till you can take that pic for real :D :D

I found the best thing for learning PhotoShop is practice practice practice, and the digital photography magazines ... the ones with the practical lessons (Practical Photograpy is very good)!

I really can't wait to take Binks' and Poppy's pictures though.. I already have dozens of pictures of Mr Binks that I have to sort and process. I think I'm going to make a webpage for the two of them.. somewhere to put pictures, and their musings. :lol:

Bit late in catching up as I've been away for work as usual, but fab pictures of the GORGEOUS Poppy. Can't wait to meet her. :D :D

Lee & Cord - Hope all goes well on Saturday, we'll come and see you on Sunday afternoon, am very very excited. :thumb:

Back