• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Java virus

Rallybunny

Warren Veteran
I am getting a virus popup each time I visit the site. It doesn't happen on any other site I visit. :?

They 2 popups I get are:

Trojan Horse TR/DLdr.OpenConn.F
ClassLoade.U.4

Antivirus stops them no probs, just thought I should bring it to your attention.

Look in general chat! Loads of people are having the same trouble! :?

Coooeeeeeeeeeeee Tams!!!!!! :lol:

Now I am worried - it didn't happen at work or when I logged on at home and both computers have good antivirus software!

Caz

Well I can see I have 40 popups currently blocked :lol: Not had this virus yet but we are well protected.

Sorry, I should have posted here too - it's gone :)

Emma - those popup with be notifications about private messages. If you have a new one it pops up a box to let you know. You can turn it off in your profile :)

Tam

Rallybunny said:
It was fixed on Monday, don't panic! :D

Yeah but I was on on Monday when everyone else was getting the warnings and nothing got flagged for me :shock: !

Caz

Caz said:
Rallybunny said:
It was fixed on Monday, don't panic! :D

Yeah but I was on on Monday when everyone else was getting the warnings and nothing got flagged for me :shock: !

Caz

We where on on Monday as well and we didn't get any warnings :? Both of us have different virus detectors and nothing showed up :?
Have scanned both machines and they are fine :D

Back