• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look!!! - Got some questions for you peeps :-)

Sweetie

Mama Doe
Ive finally got Denzils new cage, and Ive already had the shelf put in it!!
Took him a while to master the ramp but hes up and down like a yo yo now!!!

1cage1.jpg

1cage4.jpg

'Im the king of the castle, you`re all dirty rascals!!!!' :D :lol: :twisted:
1cage3.jpg

1cage2.jpg

Im soooooo pleased with it! I only took it round to my friends on thursday night, friday afternoon he phoned to say the shelf was ready!!
Needless to say i was straight up P@H on saturday morning buying treats and toys galore for Denzils new desres!!! Even got him a snuggle safe which he seems to like fighting rather that lying on :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Fab!!! :thumb:

Well done for doing it so quickly! Ive been saying for ages Im going to get a shelf in! ..... Maybe after xmas! :lol:

Aww and Denzil is SO cute! :love: He looks like a little sweetie! So fluffy! :love:

Wow, that's fab! I heard an almighty clatter the other night, and it was Squidgy on his ramp! Hours of fun :D

HS said:
Wow, that's fab! I heard an almighty clatter the other night, and it was Squidgy on his ramp! Hours of fun :D

Ha ha ha,

Denzil decided to do quite a few kamikaze jumps off the shelf before he mastered the ramp!!!

loopylop said:
Fab!!! :thumb:

Well done for doing it so quickly! Ive been saying for ages Im going to get a shelf in! ..... Maybe after xmas! :lol:

Aww and Denzil is SO cute! :love: He looks like a little sweetie! So fluffy! :love:

Hes really hard to photograph though, he just looks like a ball of fluff! You can only just about see his eyes sometimes!

Back