• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im new here.

Cat_lover

New Kit
Hi. Im Katie, and my sister comes on here all the time. I love most animals, but am particularly interested in cats if anyone wants to add me on msn to chat about them, then its simplystylish@hotmail.co.uk .Look forward to getting to know you all! Kate xx

Hello Katie :wave: Have you got any animals at the moment - if you have - photos please!!

I have an 18 year old cat, Sooty, who is currently being nursed with a liver tumour and now dental problems which can't be fixed because he can't have an anaesthetic; he hasn't got long left sadly but is still happy and purring and stuff. I'm dreading having to say goodbye, he's been around for over half my life!!

Alison x

Hi Kate,
Welcome to your and you little furries. I have 8 bunsters and 8 cats, though sadly Polly my eldest cat is living on borrowed time due to the dreaded c word. I also have 4 guinea pigs, 2 degus and a dog!
I`m mad about all my little furries but am pleased to meet someone who`s as obssessed with their cats as me, if that`s possible?! :lol:
Piccies please...............

Su :wave:

Back