• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fudge in his favourite spot and the girls

touie

Wise Old Thumper
I'm sure he was a cat in his previous life, he loves to climb! This is his favourite spot on top of the picnic bench so he can peer in through the kitchen window! :lol: edit: ps excuse the dirty bunny cleaning cloths hanging from the line i didn't want them in my washing machine! :shock:

nov05008.jpg

and an update on the girls, starting to grow some fuzz! No more pink tails here! :lol:

nov05006.jpg

Awww the girls looks happy and Fudge looks like King up on the table :wink: I noticed your garden fence is low do the buns try to jump it :shock:

thankfully they've never tried though they have been over barriers higher than that! :shock: I've thoroughly inspected the neighbours garden and its completely bunny proof so if they do pay her a visit no harm will come of them! :wink:

touie said:
thankfully they've never tried though they have been over barriers higher than that! :shock: I've thoroughly inspected the neighbours garden and its completely bunny proof so if they do pay her a visit no harm will come of them! :wink:

Thats good, My garden has a public alley around one side and the back and the neighbours garden isn't bunny proof they'd be straight off :( My fence is 6ft but Scooby jumped on the Wheely bin the other day and jumped over the wood to stop them from going down the side of the Conservatory.........................The wood was 5ft I'm just glad he decided to go that way as the 6ft fence was the same distance from the wheely bin :( I'm sure my two are Kangaroo's :roll:

I'm quite smitten with angora's after caring for Dolce. Definately wouldn't have had one before, now I'm really jealous of you :lol:

Tamsin said:
I'm quite smitten with angora's after caring for Dolce. Definately wouldn't have had one before, now I'm really jealous of you :lol:

you wouldn't be if you tried to brush them! :shock: :lol:

i also have a climbing bunny its amazing how high they can climb and hes only tiny :shock:
im glad to see your two girls are getting better aswell

Awwww Mr Fudge :love:

I'm glad to see the girls are doing well and regrowing some fur on their tails

hi

Aww they're all gorgeous - I love matching pairs, even hard to handle ones (says she from a safe distance :lol: )

Fudge says thanks for all the nice comments! :D (if he gets any more he'll have to stay on the bench as his head won't fit in the hutch!! ) :lol:

Back