• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flump in the frost

Jeremy

Wise Old Thumper
I was outside clearing the shed this morning and suddenly realised that conditions were PERFECT for a frosty bun pic! Much to Caroline's dismay I downed tools and went rummaging for my camera. :lol:

Imagine my horror when I realised not only was my memory card 99.9% full, but my battery was all but dead too! Arrrrrgh! :evil: :evil: :evil: :lol:

So this is the best shot of a very quick and bad bunch. It's not even as if I'll get another chance 'cus we move in 4 days :cry: :cry:

FlumpFrost.jpg

I love flump, i just want to pick him up and squeeze him :shock: :D
Hope his bum wasn't too cold whilst posing for you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck with the move :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: Awwwwwww FROSTY FLUMP :lol: :lol: - thats a lovely picky Jeremy and I love the way the picky is all blue and Icey lookin - but just where is the lovely Sparkle me thinks - no doubt warming her toes in the dez rez shed - just a typical bunny gal eh :lol: :lol:

Good luck with the move - I know how manic this can be but greeeeeeeat that you'll be all settled in for Chrimbo :D :D

Love and snuggles to the bunnies X

It just looks sooooooooooo cold. Great pic for 1 of 1 :lol: :lol: :lol: Batteries..who'd have 'em :D

bunnytales said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Awwwwwww FROSTY FLUMP :lol: :lol: - thats a lovely picky Jeremy and I love the way the picky is all blue and Icey lookin
Blimey, it is quite blue now I come back to it! :shock: It wasn't deliberate. You sort of get used to it when working on the photo so I didn't correct it. The camera white balance was on auto, and I think my tweeking has exagerated it. Either that, or it was by moonlight ;). Err yeah, that's right, I took it last night. :angel: :lol:

bunnytales said:
- but just where is the lovely Sparkle me thinks - no doubt warming her toes in the dez rez shed - just a typical bunny gal eh :lol: :lol:
Ah, you see you're wrong Lany, Sparkle is just out of shot. :D
It would have been nice to get the two of them together but getting one of them to stay still was hard enough :lol:

bunnytales said:
Good luck with the move - I know how manic this can be but greeeeeeeat that you'll be all settled in for Chrimbo :D :D

Love and snuggles to the bunnies X
Thanks Lany, I do hope you're right, but we haven't even exchanged yet! :shock: (Flippin buyers - arrrgh! :evil: )
We are living on adreneline at the mo 'cus everything is geared for Friday and it will be a nightmare if it is delayed. :cry:

aaaaawwwwww :love: Flump in the frost, that is a beautiful photo :D
But please dont bring him over covered in icicles on Wednesday, I am having enough trouble keeping humans and bunnies warm here as it is :roll: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock: :shock: Flump says he now has isicles where his 'bits' should be!! :shock: :shock: :lol: Brill' piccie!! Jane and Buns xx

JCO said:
:shock: :shock: Flump says he now has isicles where his 'bits' should be!! :shock: :shock: :lol: Brill' piccie!! Jane and Buns xx

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice piccy! :thumb:

Awww, Flump is looking as though he he saying "Hurry up and take the damn picture, Im freezing 'ere!!!!" :lol:

Back