• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Bun On the Block!!

Sue&Sooty

Wise Old Thumper
:lol:
I've not been a member here for long but thought I'd post some pics I've just taken of my bun, Sooty. He's 11weeks old and will be staying inside until the spring when it's warmer then he will go outside so that he can build up a winter coat for next year!

1stattempt075.jpg

1stattempt070.jpg

Sue & Soot[/img]

I was adamnt I wasn't gonna have a bunny when my friend told me her daughter had 'mixed the wrong rabbits together' and that babies were on the way. Then I saw them when they were a day old, just that little peek started to sway me. Then I saw them every week from then on and by the time they were 4 weeks my youngest son had chosen which one he wanted and my oldest son had picked the name!!!!

I brought him home when he was 8wks old and said to the kids that there was no way this bunny was gonna end up as spoilt as our cat is and he was not gonna come inside!!

Guess I have no will power and am just too much of a soft touch cos 3wks later he's inside and is possibly the most spoilt bun in the world!!

Sue

yes he is a lionhead

His body is black but his mane seems to be going a smokey grey!!

I think he's gonna end up just like his mum

The funniest thing to watch is when my puss cat notices that he's there. If Sooty is sat still she'll gingerly go up to the cage to have a peek but then as soon as Soot moves she runs a mile!! She has got to be the original scardy cat.... She's 4times the size of him but is scared none the less!!

aaawww sooty is gorgeous.. we have another sooty on this forum from scotland and looks very similar!! :D I do love the fuzzy bunnies the best :D :wink:

Back