• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Floras Gone!!!!!

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
my baby went to the bridge at 7.40 this morning.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

sleep tight honey i will miss you so

rabbit_2163flora.jpg

bonded21may05.jpg

Eve, I am so sorry. I see now your other post regarding syringing so now I know what happened. I would not have been able to offer any advice to you Eve. I am thinking of you.

Home At Last
------------

The trees were blowing in the gentle breeze
the sun was shining; thru the leaves on the trees
The meadows are green; and the grass grows tall
off in the distance; you can see a waterfall

Over the falls; down through the creek
the water flows gently; as Flora Rabbit sneaks a peek
Far up above; in the deep blue sky
the birds soar high; as they fly by

The animals play; at the bridge by the waterfall
chasing each other; and just having a ball
They play all day; from morning to night
there's no more rain; just warm sunlight.

Binkey Free little Flora. Lots of hugs Eve. It is just so sad. :cry: :cry: Jane and Bunsxx

Oh Eve, I just don't know what to say, I am so dreadfully sorry, I can't believe what is happening to you lately, you must be heartbroken. :cry: :cry: :cry: My heart goes out to you - big hugs. xxx

Eve im so sorry, i have only just caught up with this. Flora had a great life with you after all she had been through - take comfort in that.

Binky free little one x
Give Bertie snuggles from me

Take care

Poem from Benjis site

By the edge of a woods, at the foot of a hill, Is a lush, green meadow where time stands still. Where the friends of man and woman do run, When their time on earth is over and done.

For here, between this world and the next, Is a place where each beloved creature finds rest. On this golden land, they wait and they play, Till the Rainbow Bridge they cross over one day.

No more do they suffer, in pain or in sadness, For here they are whole, their lives filled with gladness. Their limbs are restored, their health renewed, Their bodies have healed, with strength imbued.

They romp through the grass, without even a care, Until one day they start, and sniff at the air. All ears ***** forward, eyes dart front and back, Then all of a sudden, one breaks from the pack.

For just at that instant, their eyes have met; Together again, both person and pet. So they run to each other, these friends from long past, The time of their parting is over at last.

The sadness they felt while they were apart, Has turned into joy once more in each heart. They embrace with a love that will last forever, And then, side-by-side, they cross over… together.

oh eve I am so very sorry- you are having a rotten time just now and my heart truly goes out to you.

Flora is no longer in pain and she will have been met at the Bridge by your other beloved bunnies.

Big cuddles to you.

lol Pam

Dear Eve, yet more heartbreak, we are so very sorry to hear about Flora, what an absolutly gorgeous girl she was and will be at the bridge. She is crossing over with her heart full of love and leaves you with a million happy memories and her paw print stamped firmly on your heart. Sending you great big hugs and all our love.

Run free flora bun, lazy days in the sun await you and the endless green grass to eat and play on, take with you all our love to the bridge bunnies, meet with old friends and make new, so many beautiful bunnies there to snuggle with and they will love and guide you in the ways of the bridge, safe, loved and warm for always. Rest easy and watch over mum she will need your love and guidance to help her through her sad journey without you.

Today I dropped a tear in the ocean, when they find it only then will i stop loving you.

Binky Free little Flora - now grazing with all our heavenly much loved and missed spirit bunns.

Sending hugs to you Eve as this sad time X

:( poor flora, i hope you can take comfort knowing that she was at home when she went. hope you and the other bunniess are ok

Back