• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Howdy!

Hello, my name is Judy and I've been lurking for a little while but have finally deemed you all worthy of my fully registered presence!

I already know AlisonA from another non-bunny forum (although we are doing our best to make it all about the bunnies) and I also recognise a few of you from PWS (where I go by the name of Joodee_Bee). *Waves*

I have one 8 month old lionhead bunny called Marlon who is a little mischief maker although you'd never guess it to look at him.
Butter wouldn't melt!

I also have a cockatiel called Loki, a syrian hamster called Manny and a pair of zebra finches called Gypsy and Bulldog.

Anyway, pictures!
They're not as new as I was hoping to post but photoshop is acting up so I can't resize more recent ones. I hope these will do for now:

Marlon in the freshly cleaned hamster cage (why I can't turn my back for a second!):
marinmancage4.jpg

On the sofa:
Marlon-sofa.jpg

Sharing his breakfast with Loki:
LokiMarlon3.jpg

And posing for the camera:
Marlon9-7-05c.jpg

Hello and Welcome :wave:

your bunny sure is cute and i also have a zebra finch (hes white) i had 2 but one escaped out the bedroom window and never came back :cry:

i think they are all cute and i love thier song but i think they sing better in pairs ive had mine 3 years now how long have you had yours lol im being nosey

I got mine in march this year. They were already 10 moths old when I got them though.
I was hoping they would be good company for my cockatiel when I'm not around but he was hand reared and thinks he's a human.
He seems to have accepted Marlon better but only on his terms i.e. he can approach Marlon but Marlon isn't allowed to approach him.
:lol:

I know what you mean by the zebra finch song though. It amazes me that it sounds like several different birds at once but is actually just the one bird making the sound.
Gypsy being a girl just beeps, she sounds like a squeaky toy.

North West in a town called Calne (the type of place you drive through but don't stop if you're lucky!). It's near Chippenham.
How about yourself?

And thank you all you lovely people for your welcoming! :D

I do actually drive through Calne most days! I commute to uni in Bristol from my little home in DEVIZES!

Hello Alison, photoshop has kindly agreed to start working again so I'll get some new pictures up soon!

anna said:
I do actually drive through Calne most days! I commute to uni in Bristol from my little home in DEVIZES!

Ooh, that's not far at all!

Me too. I especially love my Marlon's little tufty bits around his back end, sometimes when he lays stretched out it looks like a little tutu! :lol:

Back