• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Simba! House Bun Extrordinaire!!!!

chinakit

Warren Scout
This is my house rabbit Simba, who came from Kay a few months back .... is he dead?
Simbaasleep.jpg

Nope, this is how he sleeps. I have to admit I sometimes check if he is breathing. You wouldn't believe how fast this bun can do laps around the room when its time for him to go to bed, would you!!

And woe betide me if I cut his carrots too thick, he just throws them at me! Kay spoiled him, nay RUINED HIM when he lived with her!!!

Jane xxx

PS Love him as he is really Kay!

awwwwww Coby is like this too, he lies like that and I check him often too! :shock:

he is also VERY fast too..maybe this is a battery charge sleep ;)

Marlene said:
So laid back...I'll bet any guests get a scare though!!

They do when he throws things at them! :lol:

Usually he hides behind a chair then sneaks out and tickles peoples ankles, sometimes they jump a mile!!

I sit there grinning :D

Jane xxx

You know how particular Kay is when she chops the veg...he was used to certain standards :lol: :lol: Strange position to sleep in :shock:

Sooty said:
You know how particular Kay is when she chops the veg...he was used to certain standards :lol: :lol: Strange position to sleep in :shock:

Hmmm yeah :? When he first came, I gave him his carrots whole, as I do with the other rabbits. Next morning they were still there, and he looked like a very cross bunny! Kay then enlightened me about the precision chopping :shock:

He loves banana too, but again they must be chopped thinly.

Jane xx

Back