• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheeky bun

Nicola C

Mama Doe
Guess who has been getting into Mum and Dad's bed and making a right mess of it....
PB070117.jpg

You're busted Mia!!! She was quickly forgiven of course, despite having had a good nibble on my dressing gown. Oh well.....
Nicola x

She is extremely cheeky. When I am holding her and she gets bored, she digs and nibbles at my clothes and tries to hop over my shoulder. She has also learned where to hide in the house (behind the bookshelf, under the lounge table, behind the sofa.....), so that she can see me and I can just about see her nose, but can I catch her......? Not likely!!! Her sister (who is smaller) is the most angelic bunster you can possibly imagine, very odd. But then my sister and I are completely different , so maybe it's not so strange.
Nicola x

I think so, here is her pic......
PA150070.jpg

She is quite a bit smaller and so sweet natured and her ears are so tiny and cute. They are both fantastic. I love them so much!!!! I got them from Alice at Windwhistle cottage bunny/guinea rescue. As soon as I saw their pic on RR, I knew I had to have them. It's so great to have bunnies again, I love spoiling them!! :D
Nicola x

so cute how do ya fit that harness on her i have nethie and that harness and it doesnt fit mind you she wouldnt wear it if it did fit shes so high spirited

lisa

Ah, she is gorgeous. How old is she? Maybe she is a cousin of Mia and Mea :) Impressed with the harness, think Mia's teeth would soon get through one of those :)
This is another one of her, with her guilty face. She had been ignoring the litter tray I found when I looked behind the bag where she had been hiding, drats!!
PB020107.jpg

Nicola x

They are gorgeous. Dudley says helllllllllllooooooooooooooo gorgeousses, he's very upset that he's not allowed to come and join them!!

Alison x

Ah Alison, I wish he could :( Wonder if they would have given him less of a hard time than Libby. Hope it is all going much better with bonding. We've just been out to collect the biggest dog cage i've ever seen. Working on boyf to let them be house rabbits in winter and outdoor buns in summer. Fingers crossed, he will agree. Also so pleased cos now they can go to my sister over Xmas in the new cage and get spoilt rotten by her. Should make my plan for a hol in Jan easier as well, as the thought of leaving them with anyone but family (and their god mother) has been playing on my mind. We have also been buying wood at B & Q to attempt to put in another level, bit worried it's not going to work, but hoping boyf will see it as a manly challenge, even brought him a 'jigsaw' power tool cutter thing to up the testosterone. We shall see :)
By the way, sophie, they are about 1 1/2 years old. I wonder if they could be related to beautiful Bella :) Maybe she could be a great aunt or something :)
Nicola x

Back