• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BUNNY TIME BY WAGG

It is relatively high fibre but is supposed to be complete. My friends rabbit wouldn't touch it! I don't really know much more about it.

i think i may have seen it advertised in rabbiting on not sure if its same one though know it was wagg, i used to feed buny brunch but learned it was low in fibre and now feed burgess junior/dwarf excell

lisa

It has the same fibre content as burgess. It's a huge bag 15kg, but I've just looked on their website and apparently they only do 1.5kg bags of it!!! :?

Mine aren't keen on bunny brunch, but I have just given them a bit of bunny time and they love it, I'm not going to give it to them as a permanent food as they are feed on science selective.

Just found out that wagg bunnytime is the same as the tesco food in the orange packet!!! Why do the big companies make food for other people, surely this loses them money!!

I've heard about it, but from talking to others it isn't supposed to be a very good food..

Too many of those dratting dried peas! :roll:

Clare

wagg have really cleaned there act up now , and have actually taken on board what customers want in a rabbit food. There new optimum range and and bunny time show that they are on the right road.

We were lucky to meet the owner of Wagg at there stand in a trade show at the NEC back in sept, At the time he was thinking of createing a timothy based food to compete with Oxbow bunny basics T.

We havent actually tried bunny time but we have the optimum's and they went down really well with our 5.

The biggest problem is that everybody is looking for different properties in a rabbit food, domestic users like us are looking for high fibre, and breeders look for other properties.

Bunnybasics said:
wagg have really cleaned there act up now , and have actually taken on board what customers want in a rabbit food. There new optimum range and and bunny time show that they are on the right road.

We were lucky to meet the owner of Wagg at there stand in a trade show at the NEC back in sept, At the time he was thinking of createing a timothy based food to compete with Oxbow bunny basics T.

We havent actually tried bunny time but we have the optimum's and they went down really well with our 5.

The biggest problem is that everybody is looking for different properties in a rabbit food, domestic users like us are looking for high fibre, and breeders look for other properties.

To be honest I am not that impressed with the new bunny optimum. It only has 15% fibre which is less than excel. I am however very impressed with the guinea pig optimum. It is nice small pellets and 15% fibre (good for a guinea pig food). I already use the wagg guinea pig crunch for the guinea pigs here as it has no artifical colourings in it and they do really well on it. I may well move them over to the new pellets though :thumb:

smokiemisty said:
What is this optimum food? ho sells it?

Its a new complete pellet made by Wagg but its not available in the shops yet. I only have some here because I am testing it out for Wagg. Should be available soon though.

Cheryl

Back