• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cold and frosty Morning!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Taken just now but it's bloomin cold!!

Picture228.jpg

Picture229.jpg

Picture227.jpg

Thanks Kate! It is very pretty but darn cold!! Brrrrrrr And im taking the dog for a walk in a bit!

LOL, thats what its like here! I think it looks lovely! (She says, sitting in her jammies and a dressing gown with the heating on!) :lol:

yeah its sure is freezing need to sort the squirrel feeder out lid froze down and he cant get his breakie out

lisa

It does look lovely. Its very frosty here too. The rabbits don't seem bothered though. I went out to feed the birds earlier and had to move the bird table a bit so I put the tub of peanuts on the ground, turned round 30 seconds later and Hobbes and Phoebe had their heads in the tub scoffing peanuts! :lol: They are such naughty wabbits! :roll: :lol:

Awwww naughty bun's!!

Sooty just went out in the garden and I could hear her munching away on a frozen leaf! :lol: :lol:

Kate

WOW Phill those photos are lovely, I like the headless doggy in the second one :lol: Thats what it looks like around where I am but with less trees, grass and hedges and more houses flats and roads :(

I HAVE GOT TO MOVE :cry:

Same down here - I had to put salt on our steps this morning! Looks lovely though doesnt it? :D Great pics Phillxx

Thanks guys! It's still bloomin freezing here and the bunny's runs havn't got any sun all day! Poop

aww very nice piccies, I have to say I really love winter, so pretty! specially love havig to snuggle up in warm clothes :D

My dogs would love them too but were not allowed in them :( But there is a river 5 mins walk away so we just go there!

it was blinkin freezin when I was out this morning cleaning out the buns, have some lovely pics of them in the frosty grass, will post whenI find the usb lead ....it has its own life that thing :lol: :lol: :lol:

those are really great pics
looks so christmassy
some parts of my garden stayed frosty all day but i think it makes it look kool wish it was snow though

Back