• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RIP dash

katokym

Warren Scout
On thursday 10th November we lost one of Jemimas babies. :cry: Poor dash he was only 21 weeks old. :( He had stopped eating on the monday night. we thought that he was just missing his brother Patch as we had to seperate them as they were getting to big for one hutch.
I checked him on the tuesday and a little bit of his foods had been ate. But on the wednesday the had stopped eatting and drinking and was just sitting in the corner of his hutch. I knew there was some thing wrong when he did not come over to see me in his normal way. Dash just sat there looking very sad & weak, just as if he had gave up. I phoned the vets and explained what was wrong. The said that it was an emergency and he should be seen by a vet asap.
I asked if i could bring him up straight away. I got told no as they were due to close shortly and i would have to bring him up to the vets for very first thing in the morning. I could not believe it . I dont them i could be there with in 5mins, but that was no good. :x
I put him in his hutch with pleanty of straw to keep him warm. We checked him before we went to bed and he was okay. But sadly when i checked him in the morning he had passed away. He has only been with us for a short time but he made a lasting impression and he was a great bunny Pal. cant understand why he was taken away from me at such a young age.
Rest in peace little bud. missing you heaps. Love ya loads. :cry:

This photo i have posted before but out of all that i have this is my favorite. :love:
DSCF0021.jpg
[/img]

So sorry to hear about Dash - he was a lovely fellow :( Id certainly have something to say to the vet though :x

I am truly sorry. :(
You should complain about your vets (if not change your vet) that is disgusting. :x

Oh dear I am so very sorry... :cry: I think you should complain to your vet too, that is a dreadful attitude. You must be devastated, he was such a cutie-pie.

Sorry to hear about little Dash, I'm not surprised he made an impression on you - he's a real sweetie.
Binky free Dash.

awww im sorry to hear about ur sad news,
dash seems such a sweety and can understand y he had a lasting impression on you
binky free dash
hugs
becky

That is such a shame...Dash looks so cuddly. You tried your very best and he knows how much he was loved and cared for.

heartsw.gif

Back