• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We dont want this no more luv.....

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Cos it wees and c***s every-where....The reason little Millie has just been handed over..... :roll: :roll: :roll: Jane and Buns xx
rabbits821.jpg

Nice attitiude, what did they expect her to do then, use their toilet, have they not learned about patience and litter training going hand in hand. What complete and utter morons, she is best off without them.
She is a hunnnnnny though :D :D :D
How old is she???

At least then she is getting out before they do anything awful to her, without people like you she would have been dumped or worse, keep up the fab job :D
Big snuggles from all of us here, she is so sweet :D

awww how can somebody just get rid of her
i hate people like that an animal is something that you take on to be with you for all its life not something you can just throw away

Awwww ahe's LUUUURVELY :love: is she going to be a big bunny :roll:

oooooooooooh just seen her little tongue poking out :lol:

She's just a baby!! What did they expect, her to be fully litter trained the day they got her??? :evil:

Anyways, forget the yucky people, she is gorgeous!! So are you keeping her than or trying to find a home for her?

xxxxxxxxx

JCO said:
Cos it wees and c***s every-where....The reason little Millie has just been handed over..... :roll: :roll: :roll: Jane and Buns xx
rabbits821.jpg

Will Millie be looking for a new home or is she staying with you :roll:

I had a message passed on to me the other day " The new house bun (female/whole) isnt like the last one i had...she chews things and can be aggressive. I passed on the message to get her spayed and bunnyproof the house! (I did say via my friend if it did come down to it i would help to rehome her)
Anyway..rant ended...beautiful wee pooey bun :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back