• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

That **$£!%%* CAT!!

Winerzzz

New Kit
Here's a nice innocuous picture of Mr Bojangles surveying the garden from our kitchen floor.

Or is there more to this picture...? (scroll down!)

thegreatdivide_small.jpg

thegreatdivide_zoom.jpg

This mog sits there and drools at my buns 24/7. He'll NEVER get them though. Unlucky, Mr Frisky!

ha ha ha i came down to see a cat looking through my kitchen door at the rabbit, when i turned the light on i think the cat had a freight to see the bunny was bigger than him! :shock: :lol: :lol:

We had a cat that hung around, he loved the rabbits! He used to purr and sunbathe on the hutch roof and you should have seen his wee face drop when the rabbits were moved indoors and he couldn't find them!

The rabbits would be out in the run and he would just watch or lie down beside them (outside the run, he never got in with them!!! i never would have trusted him! ):wink:

Sneaky Kitty!!

But Mr. Bojangles doesn't seem phased a bit! Lovely how he has a nice veiw of the garden when in the house!!

Very cute pics!! xxxxxx

I have 4 cats. When my rabs have been in their run in the garden if one of the cats comes for a look up to the mesh, all the rabs rush to see who it is.

Poor Tiggy (cat) won't even go near the run, she's frightened when she sees them running around :lol:

Lily doesn't show any interest at all, doesn't seem to be aware of them, but she is a soft lump.

Tess likes to look at whats going on but not in a sinister way.

Betsy, is quite a playful cat and can have a sinister streak, she's never allowed out when the rabs are out just as a precaution. Strange thing is she's a really small cat, the rabs are almost the same size as her.

[/img]
100_0817.jpg

Tess & Lavender

Rabswood

allthree.jpg

This is my all animal hating cat keeping a safe distance (she never hurts them) makes a good photo...

*puffs out chest*

We don't have a problem with cats anymore they have finally learnt that if they come into the garden they will be beaten up by our Ginny.

Someone I know has a photo of the cat happily sitting in the rabbit cage and the rabbit sitting outside staring like a predator, lol.

Back