• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Libby pics at last!

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
Phew! I've been trying for days to get some decent shots of the lovely Libby, unfortunately she just doesn't stay still so I've got about 20 blurry ones and only a couple of others! She loves being indoors interacting with us, she jumps up on the sofa to say hello and everything, and she is incredibly nosey. She particularly likes my husband, she flirts with him loads :roll:

Anyway, here are just about the only non-fuzzy shots of the lovely girlie! Back to the bonding tomorrow, let's hope she takes to Dudley a bit better then :D

0c21596f.jpg

cb881608.jpg

Scoot!! Stop flirting! It's bad enough that she fancies my husband instead of little Dudley, I don't want her to be off after you either, you little casanova :roll: :roll: :lol:

Rexy bexy said:
awww i love this breed they r very hyper and inqusitive

What breed is she then :shock: I read somewhere else that she was a Tan, but I also read that Tans weigh up to 1.6kg and she weighs 2.4 (admittedly with a slightly portly belly :shock: ) You're not wrong about the hyper and inquisitive though :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back