• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eddie Buns latest toy

Denny

Mama Doe
multi purpose use as we can sit on it and put our feet up on it too :D :D

becks13andEddie12001.jpg

becks13andEddie12003.jpg

will go and measure it :wink: :lol: :lol: but it is quite big as we are using it as a foot stool :wink: :lol:

That's great - he's not spoiled in the slightest is he :lol: :lol:
Love the wicker basket with fleece and hay - doesn't he chew it though??

Towsbuns said:
That's great - he's not spoiled in the slightest is he :lol: :lol:
Love the wicker basket with fleece and hay - doesn't he chew it though??

well Julie, I have an embarassing story to tell but it needs a picture as to what has been drawn on our 'wall of thoughts' :oops: :oops: my only excuse with this latest toy is, at least we can all use it :lol: :lol:

He loves his wicker basket and no, he does'nt chew it :D infact he does'nt chew anything except the cat flap that he has discovered :roll: (but it is staying locked :wink: ) He does'nt even chew his willow balls :roll:

he is just so spoilt lucky bun! :lol: :lol: :lol: i thought he lived in the playhouse den?

forgot to ask where did you get i tfrom?

bunnylove said:
he is just so spoilt lucky bun! :lol: :lol: :lol: i thought he lived in the playhouse den?

well he does Eve but only at night when he goes to bed and usually in the afternoon when he takes himself off for his afternoon bunny nap :wink: Having said that, it must be cold today as he is flaked out on his pink piggie blanket by the tele as we speak :lol: :lol:

Denny said:
The Buns said:
Oooh Brilliant!!! :D Me want one!! Where did you get it Auntie Denny??

pets and garden shop round the corner from me :D :D

POop! We will have to send mum to the Pet and Garden shop in the village! We like ther shop cause they don't sell pets just cool things!

Denny said:
well Julie, I have an embarassing story to tell but it needs a picture as to what has been drawn on our 'wall of thoughts' :oops: :oops: my only excuse with this latest toy is, at least we can all use it :lol: :lol:

He loves his wicker basket and no, he does'nt chew it :D infact he does'nt chew anything except the cat flap that he has discovered :roll: (but it is staying locked :wink: ) He does'nt even chew his willow balls :roll:

I wish Honey wouldn't chew - she is a monster for chewing - she has virtually eaten the poor piggies hutch in the month it has been in their shed - it is standing on bricks as she has eaten on of the legs completely off - I may have to move them out soon. She could never be an indoor bun.

loopylop said:
Denny said:
The Buns said:

Was it wyevale Denny?

no not wyevale Laura, its actually called pets and gardens, they dont sell animals, just plants and pet stuff :wink: :D

I did notice that wyevale had a cat duffle bag, the same that I have got and wyevale wanted £35.00 for it :shock: I only paid £25.00 :wink: so god knows how much this would have been if it had been in wyevale :roll:

Denny said:
loopylop said:
Denny said:
The Buns said:

Was it wyevale Denny?

no not wyevale Laura, its actually called pets and gardens, they dont sell animals, just plants and pet stuff :wink: :D

I did notice that wyevale had a cat duffle bag, the same that I have got and wyevale wanted £35.00 for it :shock: I only paid £25.00 :wink: so god knows how much this would have been if it had been in wyevale :roll:

Oooh, must find that one then! I'll be working in sutton soon!!!! :D

Towsbuns said:
Denny said:

I wish Honey wouldn't chew - she is a monster for chewing - she has virtually eaten the poor piggies hutch in the month it has been in their shed - it is standing on bricks as she has eaten on of the legs completely off - I may have to move them out soon. She could never be an indoor bun.

rofl :lol: :lol: sorry Julie, I know I should'nt laugh, the poor piggies must wonder what is happening to their home :lol: :lol: :lol: are you sure your piggies are'nt having a little DIY alternations done at their request :wink: Honey probably put the cheapest quote in :lol: :lol:

loopylop said:
Denny said:
loopylop said:
Denny said:
The Buns said:

Was it wyevale Denny?

Oooh, must find that one then! I'll be working in sutton soon!!!! :D
ooohhh where abouts :?:

Back