• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just like to say... (Don't reply)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blossom_Flora

Young Bun
Just becuase I have a different opinion to everyone it doesnt mean you need to be rude about it.
I think what you do is a disgrace how can you go out and kill innocent animals and then go home to your bunny and pretend you love it. Youd probably do the same thing to that bunny if it was wild. I dont understand how you can sleep at night knowing how much suffering you have caused
I think this is very offensive, I love my rabbits, why do you think I joined this forum? I have never killed a rabbit in my life or any animal for that matter!!! all the times i have been hunting a fox hasn't been killed.
My opinion is different and thats all.
I'm sorry i briefly brought this up again but I think that what you have said is very rude as I havent killed a fox or a rabbit in my life!!!

I think its disgusting the way you talk! How can you sit there and talk about foxes getting killed anyway, weather you kill them or not! Yes foxes will die anyway….by nature! They may get killed by other wild animals, but that’s nature! Not by a pack of dogs that was bred to rip poor little animals apart! If NOBODY hunted, foxes would not get shot, and if they did why add to the numbers! This isn’t a “if you can’t beat them lets join them” game. Why not support these terrorists? same thing…..they are like human hunters. No I am not calling you a terrorist but maybe that’s how the poor foxes are seeing you. I really don’t know how you sleep at night! Yes it is MURDER! What is the difference apart from the fact it’s an animal. What gives us as people rights to class ourselves something more important then the animal? WE ARE NOT! I am an animal lover, I love ALL animals. Why say “Oh rabbits get killed by foxes so lets all hate foxes!” how immature is that! It’s up to us people to make sure that our pets are safe. Face it; you get a kick out of seeing a poor animal die in pain. Do you like listening to it cry as it dies? No, I know anything about hunting; I don’t want to know anything that involves murder. If its not murder what is it? Animal slaughter.

Sorry to reply but it makes me mad.
Ok ill leave it at that.

Blossom_Flora said:
Just becuase I have a different opinion to everyone it doesnt mean you need to be rude about it.
I think what you do is a disgrace how can you go out and kill innocent animals and then go home to your bunny and pretend you love it. Youd probably do the same thing to that bunny if it was wild. I dont understand how you can sleep at night knowing how much suffering you have caused
I think this is very offensive, I love my rabbits, why do you think I joined this forum? I have never killed a rabbit in my life or any animal for that matter!!! all the times i have been hunting a fox hasn't been killed.
My opinion is different and thats all.
I'm sorry i briefly brought this up again but I think that what you have said is very rude as I havent killed a fox or a rabbit in my life!!!

Anyone with an ounce of compassion would have NOTHING to do with hunting!!!

lets just leave it at that....poor tam and adele must be going crazy. It just makes me so mad and upset.

Bottom line is we are all good bunny mums but with different views.

what I can't understand is why anyone would start another controversial topic on fox hunting knowing that there have been so many locked recently with all the trouble they caused :roll:

Poor Tam and Adele :?

I think if you rode and had horses you might see it differently. I never killed a fox and i wouldnt get a kick out of it if i did. Yes, i can sleep at night.
If you saw a rabbit crawling on your muck heap with myxi(like i did yesterday) would you stand there and watch it suffer? Or would you get your gun out (if you had one!) and be done with it?
I don't like it so much when a healthy fox dies but I think we are doing them a favour if they are injured etc.
Please dont reply anymore as i dont want this turning into a massive argument again. Like Toby says, we are all good bunny mums with different views!

If we lock a topic it's because it's got out of hand and we don't feel the discussion is suitable to continue. That's not an invitation to start a new one.

Bare in mind - he/she was nasty/broke the rules first is not an acceptable excuse for doing it yourself.

We'll be sending a new round of PM's to those concerned.

Tamsin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back