• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I would like you to meet my little girl

Oh la la

Warren Scout
Today I went to the pet store to buy a indoor cage for Fabian. Its getting colder and the temperature has been just below zero the last few days. I didn't come home emty handed. They had 3 dwarf cross sisters in the store. The girl at the store said I could get one for free, cause they had a hard time to sell them. They had been in the store for almost 3 months. And here she is on the right. Fabian on the left.

bunnies.jpg

Will call the vet first thing tomorrow morning. She doesn't have winter fur so she has to be a indoor rabbit the next few months. Fabian lives on the veranda.

Look at the size difference. Fabian is 6 months and 2 kilos. The little girl is 2 month younger and only one kilo.

bollekanutter.jpg

What a lucky bunster! She could have been taken from anybody since they were selling her for free :shock: !! you saved her!

Awwww, I love those pictures! She looks like a little sweetheart :love:

ryanh72 said:
awwww shes cute and at its great that someone who cares got her not some kid who would get bored

The girl at the store is girlfriend to a friend of a friend of by boyfriend.
So she knows my boyfriend a little bit. My boyfriend always talk to her about Kreket,
my oldest hamster, that refuse to let go of life. Anyway they had tried to sell the bunnies for half price
(about £13, the same price as a hamster). She probably offered me the bun because I spent a fortune
on a new Rabbit 100 deluxe Ferplast cage. I don't know. I'll ask her some other time.
She looked suprised when I came back 30 minutes later to take little bun home.

Someone asked me to home an aggresive hamster about 2 weeks ago. My boyfriend told me no more pets.
On thursday when he saw the buns he changed his mind and ask if we could take the agouti
colored bun if I wanted to take one of the three buns home. The other buns were blue/greyish.
Little bun :rabbit2: (she doesn't have a name yet) seems to like my boyfriend a lot.
Yesterday she was licking his arms and neck. And chewing on his hair :wink:

Back