• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think we've bonded!

racheyrabbit

Alpha Buck
I took Kahlo to the vets yesterday for her myxi jab, and I realised that she must quite like me and I think she's starting to trust me... yay!

She started in the middle of the vet's table, but by the time the vet had finished listening to her heart she had curled herself so close to me on one side of the table that she nearly fell off. As soon as the vet turned away to get the jab ready Kahlo decided that the best hiding place was under my scarf. Darn it... the vet found her.... so then she tried inside my jacket.....

She's a very timid bunny.... but I realised that she's starting to trust me and consider me preferential to strangers.... yay..... we're getting somewhere. Hopefully soon she'll stop running back to her cage everytime I walk into the kitchen!

I will get a signature sorted out soon, with my gorgeous fur babies, both past and present in it... just as soon as I work out how to....

that's great, bunnies are funny things and i think they quite like being independent until they're a bit unsure then you're their best friend! :roll:

Yep, after having told my new vet that Bobby didn't like to be handled and was a big bruiser, he sat good as gold snuggled into me :roll:
Glad you're bonding with her.

Same here. I'd just told the vet that she has a bit of a 'temper' and then she acts like the most affectionate bunny in the world....!

Back