• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teasing.....pics added!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This is a bit naughty of me but I've just had in 4 of the most adorable 10 week old bunnies....named them ...Acorn, Flint, Flora and Holly....totally gorgeous..... :love: but .......I'll post pics later!! :lol: :lol:

aww I want to see the babies!

Also need to say thank you to you as after we were talking about Amber being lonely the other night, David (my OH) said we could possibly get her a boyfriend! Why is it he never listens when I tell him she's lonely but when someone else does it sinks in! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's 2 of the gorgeous little things!
Flora
100_0291.jpg

And Tilly (was going to be holly but decided she looks a Tilly!)
100_0290.jpg

there 2 brothers are being fostered for me so will post pics on Saturday..but Acorn is the exact twin of Flora and Flint is like Tilly only a bit darker!
and Estelle ...let me know when you have one big enough for an addition! :lol:

/

An unwanted litter from 2 girls from a pet shop! :shock: the family are keeping one..there were 5 in the litter..and have asked me to rehome the others. They are also getting their buns neutered :D They are a nice family and have said in future they will not buy from a shop but rescue!

Re: /

honeybunny said:
An unwanted litter from 2 girls from a pet shop! :shock: the family are keeping one..there were 5 in the litter..and have asked me to rehome the others. They are also getting their buns neutered :D They are a nice family and have said in future they will not buy from a shop but rescue!

Jill thats great

Tilly's the double of my Blue! :love:

She's the same size and everything and my Blue's getting on for six months now :lol:

Back