• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They now have ALL of the Playhouse

Loppyju

Mama Doe
Well it's taken me over 5 months :roll: but I've finally got off my fat @*$< :twisted: and cleared the main part of the playhouse out that was being used as a shed :shock: .
I'm so please I've never seen Scoob and Shad do so many binky's in a row :p they love it and the best bit of all is they are using the bed I made out of Giant Megabloks (sorry Kids :oops: ). So they now have 10X5 House with 4X4 run via the cat flap :D The upstairs is off limits and the ladder has been pulled up and keep the spare hay and bits there:wink:
Pad.jpg
Castlebed.jpg
LunchPad3.jpg

Rallybunny said:
Wow! Where's the castle from?

Toys R Us and they have gone down to £20. The big yellow bit on top is ment to be the door with a curtain hanging down - but thats the kids version :lol:

Rallybunny said:
Awww, I can't find it on their website. Evo wants one! (Read as "I want one for Evo!" :oops: )

I got mine ages ago but saw them last month in our ToysRus on the End Of Line Wall so might be hard to find now :(

That's not a bunny house! It's a castle :shock: , best cover my bunnies eyes......

Wow, fab new house!!! :thumb:

They look very happy in their new home! I can just imagine all of the binkies!! By any chance do you have any more pics of the inside? Would love to see your full set-up :wink:

xxxxx

Back