• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Before & after shots!

norrielian

Mama Doe
Inspired by a post below, come on, let's see some before and after shots of your buns:

Here's Dillon before, aaawwwwww:
Dillon010.jpg

And after, all grown up and still as cute I think (plus he's grown into his ears :lol: ):
LianspetsMay2005029.jpg

Another chance to show off bunny pics??

I'm in! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sophie as a 8 week old baby.... :love:

DSCF0006.jpg

And now, at 2 and a half years old.......

DSCF0138.jpg

:D :D :D

norrielian said:
OMG, never seen a piccie of Sophie as a baby - awwwwwww. Where did you get her from, she's so unusual.

She was a petshop bun... she is a stunning colour, she is the same colour all over!! :love:

awwww cute baby bunny photos i think im going to look for some of fluffy shes the only one i can take pics of the other two move about to much

found some heres fluffy when she was about 2 weeks old she looks kind of ugly i think but shes like the ugly duckling

baby2.jpg

and heres 2 i have just taken took me ages because at first she just wanted to lie down

bf1.jpg

bf.jpg

loopylop said:
norrielian said:
OMG, never seen a piccie of Sophie as a baby - awwwwwww. Where did you get her from, she's so unusual.

She was a petshop bun... she is a stunning colour, she is the same colour all over!! :love:

She looks identical colour to my blue british shorthair cat and Dillon's a blue-butterfly. Think of the blue babies her and Dillon could make - hope Pippa's not listening!!! :lol:

norrielian said:
loopylop said:
norrielian said:

She looks identical colour to my blue british shorthair cat and Dillon's a blue-butterfly. Think of the blue babies her and Dillon could make - hope Pippa's not listening!!! :lol:

OMG they would be stunning!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I love butterfly lops! :love: Esp blue ones! :wink:

Back