• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Munchkin bits and teeth

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
well poor little Munchkin is home from the vets . hes feeling very sorry for himself after being neutered and having his front teeth removed all in one go . :shock: :(

Hes very quiet but has had a drink and has eaten a half a jar of baby food so i think he ll be ok .

Angie

Awww Munchkin your vet is greedy. Fancy taking your bits AND your teeth!! Dont worry lil'man you'll soon be feelin' much better. Jane and Buns xx :D

email003.jpg

this was Munchkin this morning

bunnymadhouse said:
poor little boy ...tried to bite me today :oops: all i got was gummed :shock:
:shock: :lol: :lol:

Hope he feels much better soon.

Well done Munchkin.
The vet had planned to take my bits and my teeth too, however I managed to get back with my teeth intacked hee, hee. Not so lucky re my bits though.
I wish you a speedy recovery.

Pippin

Inthepicturequarterscreen.jpg
[/img]

Munchkin is fine today eating normaly again . :D
Hes back to his cheeky self trying to jump out of his hutch every time i open the door. :roll:
Hasnt quite sussed that he cant bite without teeth :? yet

Hes gorgeous , i realy hope someone comes along and falls in love with him soon cos the longer hes here the harder it ll be to part with him.He d make a lovely house bun.

Angie

Back